Winterfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhelanKA7

Relax? RELAX?!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just checkin to see if we'll have any HBT'ers at Winterfest this year.

I will be helping run a table with my friend's club BeerIsMyPassion.com and we will be serving 3 different homebrews. I will have a Belgian Witbier, and my friend will be serving a Belgian Tripel and an English Old Ale that he brewed. We should have a banner displayed in front of our table if I'm mistaken so we can be spotted. If not I believe we will be located where all of the other homebrew clubs are setup at.

If you see us there, please stop by and say "Hey!" and let us know how terri... great our beers are :D

My name is Kyle btw.

I'll look for you. I'm co-owner of Twisted Crew Brewing and we'll be there with our Sinister Stout, Dirty Blonde, and Apple Pie ale. Looks like it's gonna be a good time.

I'll look for you. I'm co-owner of Twisted Crew Brewing and we'll be there with our Sinister Stout, Dirty Blonde, and Apple Pie ale. Looks like it's gonna be a good time.

This will be my third year attending and my first actually participating in any function. I'm really stoked. I look forward to seeing you there!

This will be my third year attending and my first actually participating in any function. I'm really stoked. I look forward to seeing you there!

Our first being there. We normally hit the Brew Brackets during the year, but first at a fest. My names Mike btw...

Our first being there. We normally hit the Brew Brackets during the year, but first at a fest. My names Mike btw...

Cool. You'll have a great time, I'm sure. It's by far the best festival in the Midwest IMHO. My favorite part is probably the outdoor section where they have the big cask ales. Get a glass of some of the strong grog and warm yourself by one of the fire pits... It doesn't get any better than that I don't think.

Is there any chance folks have spare tickets? Like a assjack, I got another couple to agree to go with my old lady and I and then forgot to get tickets.

Back