Captain Sig's Northwestern Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmoor

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sig1.jpg

My friend manages a liquor store here in Colorado. A rep came in and gave him a sample of this beer to try. We broke it open last night and passed it around.

The bottle says they used Range Coastal Water to make it. It has a total of 10 ingredients and some of the money from sales of it are going to the Fisherman's Fund.

It was a pretty tasty beer. I really like the label. That should fuel Sig's Ego a bit more.

To truly be Captain Sig's, it'd have to be brewed with copius amounts of tobacco!

Haha, I had this when it came out a few months back. I was a little surprised with how good it was. Gotta love good ol' Sig, whats next Phil's Heart Attack Ale?

I had it a few months ago as well, the bottle alone was too awesome to pass up. It was good, but just about everything I've had from rogue is good.

Haha, I had this when it came out a few months back. I was a little surprised with how good it was. Gotta love good ol' Sig, whats next Phil's Heart Attack Ale?

See my tobacco post. Seriously, my favorite quote from Phil (maybe one of the best utterances of all time) is: "Today is going to be a high tobacco consumption day..."

Picked up some of this from Lukas Liqours awhile back. Not bad at all. I wasn't expecting much, so I was decently surprised.

What would you get for the Hilstrands then?

Hilstrands Pranking Porter?

Its a good thing that some of the money is going to the Fisherman's fund... I don't know of any other breweries that have a line of beer out where some of the proceeds are going to charity...

Back