hi from boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake

Reaction score
hello, i live out in roxbury, ma. those of you from the north east may be more familiar with the town known as "Held up at gun point in roxbury".
I'm a bit new to brewing and to forums, but for the past six months this forum has been my resource for the answers to my "What the hell went wrong" questions, so although I've never posted i thank all of you that have made mistakes i can learn from. By the way i have no concept of sentence structure or grammar so i hope you can all understand my disjointed ramblings - Oh crap is there no spell check -
well alright then
nice to meet ya all

Thanks for posting! Now tell us about YOUR mistakes, so all the other forum ninjas can learn from you.

BTW, I used to be in Roxbury fairly often. Lived closer to the NorthEastern campus, but I'd go to Mass at the Mission Basilica on Tremont. Is it finally warming up back there?!

I live on tremont and can see the church from my window, used to go to wentworth....
and ya it a bit warmer now, but it is Mass and you know how it goes nice then crappy, cold then warm, merriment then plague.
as far as my mistakes go, no need to relive them ill be making plenty more and I'm more than happy to share them with the rest of you in disjointed disgruntled post of defeat, or the triple D as i like to call it.

Hi Jake, welcome aboard.
You'll be glad to know that there are no Grammar Nazis on this forum.
Jeff

Back