Android apps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is Brewzor Calculator, Homebrew Calculator, and I use Brew Timer for my boil

Brewzor is nice. I don't have a computer around when I brew. I write up the recipe with beersmith and use Brewzor to make any adjustments. I mostly use the strike water calculator for infusions/decoction values. It seems spot on. I have also used the hop calculator to adjust for hop substitutions or different AA%. Yeast pitch rate is nice too.

I use brewzor to formulate ideas. This way I can export it over to brewsmith and vice versa.

BJCPDroid
Brewzor
Brewer's Assistant ( can import Beersmith files into it I believe )

Try BrewR. You can create your own recipies & it helps calculate ibis & gravity. Kinda like a mini BeerSmith. Also Homebrew Calculator is good. They are both free.

Brewzor is awesome and extremely useful, and it's still free. The maker says on his site that brewzor 2 is coming. Having just switched to AG it's become 20x more useful!

Rev.

Back