• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chest Freezer w/ Temp Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetlink1983

Reaction score
This is a Kenmore chest freezer that I wired with a temperature controller, the only modification this required was the wiring, a small hole drilled in the lid to run the temperature probe, and the inside lid I removed a small section of plastic. Nothing effects the operation. It is in excellent condition and works perfectly, very quiet and efficient. The temp controller allows you to set the EXACT temperature, so you can still use it as a freezer or "refrigerator". I used this for fermenting beer at specific temperature as well as lagering at specific temperature. I can't remember the cubic feet, but it holds 3 corny ( cornelius ) kegs or 3 carboys. Hate to sell it but I'm being relocated to Chicago and won't have room. Local pickup only please. 3.5 feet long and 2 feet wide.
$300
Pics available here:

http://houston.craigslist.org/app/2177894077.html

Back