Thongs or granny panties?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thongs or Granny Panties?

• Bikinis

• Boyshorts

• Briefs

• Hiphuggers

• Low rise

• Tangas

• Thongs

• V-Strings

• Granny Panties

• None!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Chimone said:
meh....everyones a pervert to a point. make the poll
Chimone told me to...

Brewchicks, here's your version of the boxers of briefs poll.

No, I really don't know that much about women's underwear...the choices came from here. It's multiple choice because ...(insert comment that will get you slapped here).

I'll go take a cold shower and slap myself for actually doing this. Bets on how long it takes a mod to squash this? Bets on how many guys vote here?

Thongs forever!!! umm, for the wife that is!

well now seeing all the options I'd vote for many of those!
Actually any of those besides the Granny Panties works for me

Geez, gimme a chance to submit!!! You want so badly to vote on your favorite type of underwear to wear when you want to feel "good," don't you Ian...?

I feel yucky now.

I should've included the choice, "I'm a guy and just like to read about women's underwear." The standard Nader choice just seemed wrong...and it would only allow 10 choices!

And I seriously considered checking the "public" option. But I didn't really want to know what Dude wears in his off time.

Think we need a vBulletin enhancement to support pictures on poll's as well.

Just the idea of the waddlers of rural Oregon being less than fully clothed makes me glad there's more brew in the kegger.

It seems like you guys are carrying on this conversation just fine without us:)

But thanks so much for being so kind as to consider us for a poll of our very own. And since you've been so good as to include us females, I will answer your poll.

(PS reading your posts is hysterically funny- I love this forum)

Lorena

according to the wife a tanga is a thong without the butt floss, the butt floss is more like a butt strap /shrug

WTF is a V-string? Sounds like a jock strap to me

**EDIT**

GREAT! now she's standing here holding skivies in front of me . . . .she said I could scan them in but I dunno if black leather will scan well . . . plus those studs wont let me close the scanner . . . .

chillHayze said:
Please edit with a nader option.

nader in a tanga would be acceptable.
(BTW, what is a tanga?)
I was going to add Nader's wife to the mix, but it turns out he's either not married or doesn't publicize the fact that he is. I refuse to put anything about Nader himself in women's underwear. The thought makes me sick.

Look up tangas at www.victoriassecret.com. It's worth it.

It is very important you to think how much beer you drank, in a old history, your mind have a "good" transformation and your eyes too, everything almost making to be wonderful.
However, (hummm!!!) bikinis, it seems a very good measure for the imagination...and for the touch.

Pumbaa said:
she said I could scan them in but I dunno if black leather will scan well . . . plus those studs wont let me close the scanner . . . .

The only other option is to have her model them, take a digital picture and post that.

For science, of course.

Fogareu Br said:
It is very important you to think how much beer you drank, in a old history, your mind have a "good" transformation and your eyes too, everything almost making to be wonderful.
However, (hummm!!!) bikinis, it seems a very good measure for the imagination...and for the touch.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

:mug:

Well, thanks for the reason to go on to Victoria's website:D

The only problem is that after that and reading the poll results, I've lost my focus and may not be very productive today;)

Pumbaa said:
GREAT! now she's standing here holding skivies in front of me . . . .she said I could scan them in but I dunno if black leather will scan well . . . plus those studs wont let me close the scanner . . . .

Just do it the easy way - ahve her model them and pos the pic! :D

...and that's one impressive pair of panties! Worth one of these for sure :ban:

Depends on the chick...if we're talking grannies...then the granny panties are hot and appropriate..as you inch away from granny-dom, so should the quantity of material.

Back