homemade bottle washer/sanitizer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jubaljordan

Reaction score
hello, i am wondering if anyone has built a bottle washer for use with a chemical sanitizer like the one you might find at a u-brew or distributing microbrewery. if so, i would love to find out about online hardware sources where i can find stainless plumbing parts/fittings and an appropriate pump. i have a simple design in mind but i would also welcome ideas or input on setup.
brand new to the forum and brewing(2 years) and i really appreciate a response! thanks, jubaljordan

Well, I haven't seen any designs on here. Most of us just use the vinator.

vinator.jpg

Its' like only 10 bucks or so. It would probably cost more to make one from scratch.

thanks a ton for the reply with picture! i had heard about it but never saw how it worked. i was thinking more like a 12 at a time with a pump and tub kind of deal, but after looking at some other threads and ideas, i realized that the single hand pump one will take all of 10 minutes per 5 gal. batch and i can have it for next brew day. thanks again- this forum is awesome. i wish i had found it batches ago!

Back