six pack holders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasshopper1917

Reaction score
This may seem like a weird question but is there anywhere i can purchase or order off the net some of them cardboard six pack holders - just somthign to take some beer to friends when i go over - or give as a small gift.

I cant find them anywhere

most of the homebrew stores sell them for about 1 to 1.50 each, let me look for some links.

if you want to get them cheaper, you'll have to buy about 100 of them

Kroger has 6 pack wine bottle holders in some of their nicer stores. Just right for 22oz bottles. If you ask nice, they will give you a few!

If Nova Scotia has a bottle bill law, try looking in the bins next to the bottle return place. I just got a bunch of free 12 pack boxes after recycling cans the other day rummaging through the garbage bin.

2 places - Bars and Liquor Stores.

I asked my bartender, and she saved me about 30 6-packs from one evening while I tipped her nicely.

I also went to my liquor store and noticed they have tons and TONS of 6 pack holders that they use when people buy a bunch of single bottles of brew. I purchased some, and requested a few more...they gave me a whole case (not 4 six pack holders, but enough folder 6 pack holders to fill an empty case) just for askin.

Back