A Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes..........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

"What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "It's square - and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

"Here it is", she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

(groan) Oh that is so awful...

How about this one!

How do you get a blonde with two black eyes to do the dishes?

You can't! You've already asked her twice!

A blonde driving down the road sees another blonde in the middle of a field rowing a boat. The blonde driver pulls over and rolls down her window. She asks the girl in the boat what she is doing. The blonde in the boat replies, "I'm rowing my boat." The driver says, "You're such an idiot! Rowing a boat in the middle of a field?! It's blondes like you that give us a bad name. If I could swim, I'd go out there and kick you ass right now!"

A blonde drops off a shirt at the cleaners... On the way out the door, the lady at the counter says " Come Again"... The blonde says "no its toothpaste this time you nosey *****"

A blonde drops off a shirt at the cleaners... On the way out the door, the lady at the counter says " Come Again"... The blonde says "no its toothpaste this time you nosey *****"

Busted this joke out last night a pre wedding reception party after a few bottles of wine. Great crowd. Went over great!

A blonde and a brunette jump of a cliff at exactly the same time. Which one is first to die?

The brunette. The blonde had to stop and ask for directions...

Also as a bonus:
Whats brown and sticky?

A stick.

Two blondes are walking through the forest when they come upon some tracks. The first blonde says "see those? those are bear tracks!". The second blonde looks down and says to the other "you're such an idiot, everyone knows those are deer tracks". to make a long story short they continued to argue for another half hour until a train hit both of em

Guy gets in line at the coke machine behind a blonde. She puts 50 cent in pushes the button... a coke pops out. 50 more cents pushes the button..... another coke. She digs in her purse a minute and then puts 50 more cents in.... another coke. The guy getting impationt finally says"Lady, you about finished?" She replies"NO! Duh! I;m still winning!"

Back