Choose one:)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What shall it taste like?

• Horses a**

• Donkeys a**

• Chickens a**

• Rhinos a**

• Satans a**

• Divine Bliss

Results are only viewable after voting.

strider

Reaction score
Wellll.... this post maybe the result of my after brew brews to dull the pain of cleanup but.... shrug.... could be fun:) Anyways, I finished my hefe a bit earlier (3 hours and already getting krausen and bubbles:) ) and I was sitting no the couch browsing forums on the wii with a prematurely cracked porter and looked over and saw my SG sample in a glass on the table.... hmmmmm.... this could be intersting. So.... in goes the sedement from my porter into sample (yes I took a sip from it [the SG sample]:) ) and on goes a peice of aluminum foil. Heheheh.... ya... this is gonna turn out well. In anycase, since this little experement is somewhat amusing to me right now (did I mention I've been cracking a few) I figured I'd post a poll. Vote now, vote once... what shall the sample taste like?
:)
-John

My guess is not terrible, but if you waited a week and drank some half fermented beer I bet it'd be way worse.

Wow, you guys have more faith in the sanitaryness of my unsanitized mouth, cup, testing vial and hydrometer. I guess if this turns out tasting anything like beer it will just go to show how hard it is to infect a batch. I figure fermentation will be done pretty quick considering the small volume. That is after it finally kicks off.

Back