What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff. Driveway is a sheet of ice all the way out to the street. I'm not going anywhere.

I am entirely too drunk to be posting this in good csoncioence, but then again, what is the s thread for id not drunken posts... does this mean you'[re going to post up in the Boneyard? ;)

hahah how did I miss this? I asked about access to the boneyard and was told it was a bunch of naked ladies (it wasn't really put that way but close enough), so I just ignored it. I said if I wanted to see that I'd go in front of a mirror. :D

But no, I have way too much respect for you all to post any pictures of myself like that. It falls under the category of what has been seen cannot be unseen. :eek:

Tea. My tummy hurts.

Hello said:
hahah how did I miss this? I asked about access to the boneyard and was told it was a bunch of naked ladies (it wasn't really put that way but close enough), so I just ignored it. I said if I wanted to see that I'd go in front of a mirror. :D

But no, I have way too much respect for you all to post any pictures of myself like that. It falls under the category of what has been seen cannot be unseen. :eek:

Tea. My tummy hurts.

image-1873681426.jpg

Like this? ;)

Tea. My tummy hurts.

First rule of fight clue; DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Dropped the baby off at daycare for the first time this morning so I get the whole day by myself! So I'm celebrating by having a Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Nah, I'd say more like this!

I love that thing! I've already randomly texted that picture to people I know. It will permanently stay on my phone. I'm too lazy to go back and find who it was that posted that on "no edit Saturday night", but I am forever thankful to them. :D

I love that thing! I've already randomly texted that picture to people I know. It will permanently stay on my phone. I'm too lazy to go back and find who it was that posted that on "no edit Saturday night", but I am forever thankful to them. :D

Lol Best picture ............ Ever

Oil man wasn't happen when he came to deliver. 40 gallons in the last month and a half.

Thank God for wood. :D :D

Having a water. The drinking will resume in a few hours.

How much does that run you in CA? Because I tell you man the prices for bruery stuff is ridiculous here in Ny. I couldn't pull the trigger. $26 for one 750 of a seasonal seemed nuts to me when I saw it.

Managed to pick it up for $13. At that price I was able to justify grabbing one, especially since SWMBO loves it; any higher than that though and I'd probably steer clear. Let me know if you're ever looking for something of theirs at CA prices

Too much with work in the morning! A Pilsner Urquell followed by a Duvel, followed by a SA Boston Lager. I got into a groove!

More homebrewski

View attachment 165110

I speak through music, I reach you dudes
We can get deeper in the dirt than cleat shoes
I refuse to lose
I peep you creeps three months in advance
I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YA, JUDAS!

Some of my homebrew blonde ale. I'm going to attempt to bottle some from the keg using the diy tutorial here on the forum.

I think im going to pick some of that vanilla up now!! It is crack!!! Fir everyone!!! Haha haha

I had the regular Buffalo Sweat. Wasn't impressed (3/5). I would like to try the other Buff Sweats, though. Is it worth the hype?

jak1010 said:
Professor Remmy has been teaching math all day today! What did you learn?
I don't advise anyone to take my advice when I've been drinking. Proceed with caution.

Back