The Jamil Show

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paint_it_black

Reaction score
I recently discovered the Jamil Show and used one of their episodes to aid in replicating Black Butte Porter. What was a bummer, though, was that I basically had to listen to parts of it multiple times and transcribe the recipe and instructions. Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can find transcripts of the shows so I can easily locate and refer to the information I need?

I recently discovered the Jamil Show and used one of their episodes to aid in replicating Black Butte Porter. What was a bummer, though, was that I basically had to listen to parts of it multiple times and transcribe the recipe and instructions. Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can find transcripts of the shows so I can easily locate and refer to the information I need?
They tend to get posted on the brewing network forum.
http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16386

In general, the recipes are included in Brewing Classic Styles, written by Jamil and John Palmer. The shows expand on the book and provide various insights.

In general, the recipes are included in Brewing Classic Styles, written by Jamil and John Palmer. The shows expand on the book and provide various insights.

for the previous iteration of the show, yes, you are correct. however, for can you brew it, it's recipes for beers they're trying to clone.

You're thinking of the old show. Jamil's current show, Can You Brew It, attempts to clone commercial brews.

You are both right. I must have skimmed over the "replicating Black Butte" part before I responded.

Latest posts

Back