favorite homebrew blogs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kid_ak

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm very new to homebrewing (first batch still in primary), but really enjoy reading the forums and books to relax and de-stress, etc. I did a quick search through the forums and couldn't readily find a thread related to people's favorite homebrew blogs, but sorry if this has already been covered ad nauseum elsewhere.

I was just wondering--favorite blogs both for engaging writing and actually being useful with new knowledge/things you hadn't thought of before?

Thanks,

AK

Glad you guys enjoy the blog, as always I've got plenty of interesting batches in the works.

I think The Mad Fermentationist is the only primary homebrewing blog I read... Shut Up About Barclay Perkins is great if you love history, dry facts and a British personality (I'm 3/3). Papazian has a blog but it's not always the most entertaining read. Jay Brook's Brookston Beer Bulletin can be entertaining, especially if you like to know when brewers' birthdays are and seeing the word 'neo-prohibitionist.'

Back