New Dog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
Since we gave my St Bernard to my sons therapist. The guy would not shut up about him, and he is using him as a therapy dog for his clients. We thought it was a good move for the dog. The guy also hikes between 60 to 80 miles a week so the dog is in real good shape now. I am only able to walk short distances due to my bum foot.
Well my wife found the puppy on Craigslist and we went to take a look. I knew we were not just looking but buying before we even got there. The guy that posted them is the grandson of the owner. The puppy is Rat Terrier mix with some long short dog that lives in the neighborhood. He thinks the pup is 8 weeks. I think 12+ is a better guess. (grandma does not remember the details well anymore). The first pic is when we got it home the second you can see the cat is real thrilled and the third is a happy puppy this morning

20131228_195506.jpg

20131228_195746.jpg

20131229_092143.jpg

The Saint only ate one bag of food a month from Costco costing 35.00. So it was not to bad. The problem was with what came out after eating the food, dearn near the size of this dog now. And I had to clean it up before the kids could play in the back yard. Can you say landmine?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Home Brew mobile app

Steve, congrats!!

Sorry to hear your old dog is gone but it sounds as though she has a great home and is contributing well in her new life

Your new dog is wonderful. Ever notice a dog is the reflection of our best side times 10?

Cheers brother. Tell the fam I said Hi!

Yes I have noticed that and I will tell the fan hi. You and yours have a safe new year.

Yes I have noticed that and I will tell the fan hi. You and yours have a safe new year.

Cheers brother. Not sure when you posted. But this is a good time of night.

I'm staying at my son's place. His dog is sleeping on my bedtime couch. I sort if encouraged her to do that an hour or so ago. Now she is relaxed, snoring, and sunk in.

I hate to kick her off, but she's going

We have a Rat Terrier that will be 17 years old in a few weeks. They are highly trainable dogs. Judging from the pictures you posted that puppy could pass for a full Rat Terrier, good luck with him/her!

Back