Dilerium Cafe in Brussels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daholl01

Reaction score
I am a student currently studying abroad in London, but made a weekend trip to Brussels and thought I could share this photo with you guys. This is a picture from the Delirium Cafe, which holds the Guiness World Record for the most available commercial brews, over 2,000. We made it to quite a few places, but this was the only one we went to twice. It was a beer lovers paradise. My girlfriend has the digital camera with a few more pictures of the bars that I will try to get around to posting.

3794742ji1.jpg

I will post the others, just gotta get the girlfriend to send them to me.

Picking a favorite here was a difficult thing to do, we went there twice maybe about 2 hours each time I had probably 10-12 different kinds. One that sticks out was Rulles Triple which was awesome and I had two pints (partly because it was on tap as you can imagine it takes some time to get 3 or 4 beers from the back room which is filled with over 2000). Also for a gueuze, I had Boon Gueuze, which I also thought was great.

Please people, vacation to Brussels.

Also my apologies for the misspelling of Delirium Cafe in the title.

Yea but the Yard house is damn good, Thats the first place I'm going when I get back to AZ in Dec. Well that and Sonic!! I miss Sonic when I'm in Michigan and White Castle when I'm in AZ. Off topic! 2,000 beers damn!

Latest posts

Back