• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) 200L (52 gal.) tanks w/covers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hampdenbrewing

Reaction score
Two 200L (52gal.) tanks w/covers for sale. These are 14ga. stainless with dish bottoms. Could be used as direct fire kettle, MT, HLT or a fermenter with a little work. Asking $450 ea. Local pickup preferred. Call Doug @ 413-478-3154

2012-09-08_18-06-29_349.jpg

2012-09-08_18-07-32_241.jpg

2012-09-08_18-08-32_625.jpg

What are these vessels originally made for? I like this option better 55 gallon stainless drums. Do you know the weight and dimensions so I could possibly find out what shipping would cost?

Thanks to those of you that inquired, but the kettles have been sold. They are off to a good home in sunny California.
Thanks again
Doug

Thanks to those of you that inquired, but the kettles have been sold. They are off to a good home in sunny California.
Thanks again
Doug

You sir, are a class act! Doug went way out of his way to save me a ton of freight charges today! Couldn't be happier or more excited to get these bad boys to the welding shop to be outfitted for Combo Brew Kettle/Whirlpool action!

Back