Anyone else brewin?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
Well my Sox are rained out right now AND getting hammered by the damn yankees (shudder) so im brewin up an american amber. Feel free to stop by, got biermunchers oktoberfast on tap and a nice big boil kettle to stare at.:mug:

Edit: the rain let up........lets see a comeback!

Goddamnit! What a horrible loss! I was watching the debate and missed the game.

I'll be brewing tomorrow. My wife got me an extract for my birthday. Too bad I went to AG 15 or so brews ago but the thought was nice. I will have a short brew day tomorrow as a result and that's not necessarily a bad thing. :)

:tank:

I was going to brew in the morning, but I might go ahead and get started brewing now if I can't find something else besides replay of the debate to watch on TV.

I am off to the brew shop shortly to get myself some speciality grains and will be doing myself my first extract brew with steeped grains. :)

Currently got bigger worries about how to maintain a constant temp in my "brew room" as the outside temperatures are beginning to fall here and it gets to about 14 degrees inside at night. :(

Back