anyone else off tomorrow?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YooperBrew said:
I'm making Dude's Lake Walk Pale Ale tomorrow. I never get to brew on a Monday- I'm really looking forward to it!

I hope your brewing inside.

I'm off (gov't employee) but not brewing, no empty carboys. But I do plan to do a minor felling job on the farm in support of an upcoming kitchen remodel. New cabinents & all I have to do is buy the hardware. I plan on taking the wood from the standing timber down to the sawdust. Sounds like fun. Supposed to be 3 degrees in the am, that'll be even more fun...

YooperBrew said:
I'm making Dude's Lake Walk Pale Ale tomorrow. I never get to brew on a Monday- I'm really looking forward to it!

It's pretty much the same as Brewing on a Tuesday, except you don't have to be finished in time to watch House.

Yah, man! Love them banker days off! Gonna blow off Tuesday as well and take me little girl skiing. Woohoo!

Doing a Hefe tomorrow but just realized that I have no hulls. So its up and off for an hour trip up to Tucson for some. Then over to Nimbus for a few growlers for later on while I brew.

yes to the day off:D no to the brewing....:( I should have thought ahead and ordered some ingredients...

Is it just me, or I have found it funny that our little state institution will give MLK day off but not Labor day or Memorial day... always found that a little odd...

i really wish our company would recognize other companies taking the initiative to break for MLK Jr.... instead we were here yesterday....

i was here, for 1/2 a day, my mom and brother came to visit for the day and i had inspection classes later on that evening, so i figured i'd take the afternoon off...

I didn't work at all yesterday, suckers! ha ha ha! Then again, Mondays are my normal day off....

I brewed a Boston Lager on sunday and bottled a porter on MLK day.We'll see how they turn out.

Back