Cincinatti OH, any good brew pubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoebisch01

Reaction score
Hi all, I have to travel to Cincinatti, OH soon and thought it would be cool if I could hit a brew pub or two during that time. Anyone know of anything there?

Thanks!

BarrelHouse Brewing Company
22 East 12th Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45210
Phone: (513) 421-2337

Rock Bottom Brewery
10 Fountain Square
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Phone: (513) 621-1588

Watson Brothers
4785 Lake Forest Drive
Blue Ash (Cincinnati), Ohio 45242
Phone: (513) 563-9797

Brewtopia said:
BarrelHouse Brewing Company
22 East 12th Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45210
Phone: (513) 421-2337

This is where I met my wife, but the pub has been closed for a number of years. The brewery is still in operation, but the pub has long since closed its doors.

Just outside of Cincinnati is Mt. Carmel brewing. I'm not the biggest fan of their beers, but they are definately more "micro" than the Rock Bottom chain.

The brewery is still in operation, but the pub has long since closed its doors.

It's hard to keep up on brewery openings and closings. Seems like there's another brewery doing either one or the other every day. It's been about 6 years since I've been in Cincinnati and to tell you the truth, I didn't find much when I was there. I understand they have a pretty good Oktoberfest celebration out there though.

Brewtopia said:
I understand they have a pretty good Oktoberfest celebration out there though.

Cincinnati considers itself Munich's sister-city. Allegedly, the Cincy Oktboerfest is the biggest one in the USA.

-walker

PS: I won the Polka dance competition at the festival in 1996, dancing with my German girlfriend's grandmother. :D

Walker-san said:
Cincinnati considers itself Munich's sister-city. Allegedly, the Cincy Oktboerfest is the biggest one in the USA.

-walker

PS: I won the Polka dance competition at the festival in 1996, dancing with my German girlfriend's grandmother. :D

Roflmao. Seriously? That is funny either way lol, I have no idea how to Polka.:D

Back