Almost killed myself doing laundry....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score
Now i remember from ages ago not to mix Ammonia with something so i have never have any of that in the house.

I have been working NONSTOP in Chicago for the last 3 months and one of my cats decided to show me who is boss on pee'd on my comforter. Tried not to be pissed as i have been gone for a long time and only home for 36 hours on the weekends.

So anyway i read up online and the best way to get the smell of cat urine of out fabric is with Vinegar guess it neutralizes the smell. Seeing as said comforter is white i added a ton of bleach to get the stain out.

Damn near killed myself. Who knew those cause Chlorine gas! My lungs were burning and coughing and if it weren't for Google my ass might be dead. Drinking beer while doing laundry probably didn't help.

So word to the wise VINEGAR + BLEACH = BAD.

Gee, and here I though you were referring to your significant other getting upset because you
1. shrunk something
2. dyed all the underwear pink
3. did not hang out your shirts even though you did laundry for decades before SO, with no horrible consequences.

Doing laundry in our house is hazardous to your health for many similar reasons.

Gee, and here I though you were referring to your significant other getting upset because you
1. shrunk something
2. dyed all the underwear pink
3. did not hang out your shirts even though you did laundry for decades before SO, with no horrible consequences.

Doing laundry in our house is hazardous to your health for many similar reasons.

Deja Vu! Yep, sounds like laundry day at my house. Actually what the **** am I talking about, I've got three kids, EVERYDAY is "laundry day". I of course go to great pains to make sure something between 1-3 happens each time it's my turn. Nowadays no one even wants me to do there laundry!:mug: aw shucks.......

Back