Just finished college...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebl

Reaction score
that's all. I just finished college. I can't tell you how good I feel.

Back to my Oatmeal stout and DFH60 clone (thanks' Yoop)

Congrats!

I'm going to sing you a song:

Happy graduation to you!
Happy graduation to YOU!
Happy graduation dear davebl.
Happy graduation to you..................

Now, go get drunk already! :D

Congrats. :mug:

I've got finals this week and one class left after that. Although school would have been easier in my twenties...

Congratulations! You are at the end, and I am at the beginning...well sort of, lol. I just started my first semester back after claiming academic amnesty for my first wasted attempt 15 years ago. I am just finishing my first partial reacclimation semester.

I wish you all the success in the world. No one can take what you have accomplished away from you. Good luck!

Hey, Curt

I went back to school at 34, now I'm finally about to finish (3 years later).

It's worth it, though, as my company is about to layoff 2,500 people worldwide, which could translate to 200 or more at my site. I'll get my degree just in time to start looking for new employment (this time whitecollar). :mug:

Congrats Flyin Lion!! I know how you feel. Being laid off was my major motivation for going back to school. I was pushed over the edge to go back after I interviewed for my dream job and was told the only reason I wasn't hired was because I didn't have a college degree even though I was more than qualified experience wise. Good luck!

Thanks everyone!! I am just now starting to feel like a human again from last night. Worth it, yes.

I actually started school about 7 years ago, then took a few years off to work for the family business. Then I realized that I didn't quite know it all and went back and basically had to start over (transfered colleges). So, finally got school behind me. Now time to go back to work.

Back