Cooperstown Inn - Bed & Brew with Ommegang

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krenshaw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SWMBO and I booked a weekend getaway up in Cooperstown, NY. Its at the Cooperstown Inn with the Bed & Brew package. I was curious if anybody else has done this but also wanted to give you all a heads up about what it is..

Bed & Brew Package at Ommegang and Cooperstown Inn

honestly its not very bad at all for the price and we get to get a semi personal tour and meet the brewmasters at Ommegang :rockin: plus a bunch of other things..

if you haven't heard of it check it out, we're going in november as my birthday present.. so glad the wife loves been as much as i do (well maybe not as much, but enough ;-)

OMMEGANG is one of the best breweries ive been 2. me and the girl were going to do the package but we had alot planned that weekend and opted out.
we ended up staying at the holiday inn not 10 minutes around the block and had a great time. make sure to also check out cooperstown brewing company, pretty small place but theve been around for a while and there all cool guys...

ok back to ommegang they open every day at 12? i believe for tours and 1230 for there pub the tour was great and only cost 3 bucks for the souvenir glass u get to keep (coolest tasting glasses ive ever seen) and they went thru the whole lineup finishing with "3P"
hope you have a great time!

glad to hear somebody has had a good experience up there.. we're excited for the inn as well.. the friday we are there they have a "craft beer night" where everybody is supposed to bring something they enjoy or something from where they are from.. they specifically said if you are a homebrewer to bring some of that as well.. good times

Thanks for the heads up. I triied to swing a stop there on my last trip to Quebec City with my French Teacher wife. But it was too far out of our (her) way. The up side was that there is a bar in Quebec City with every Belgian Abbey Ale maker represented. I think there are only 6 official ones in the world.

I was excited until I realized that you don't actually get to brew with the Ommegang brewers. :(

Latest posts

Back