no brewing for the next couple months for me. F- my life (warning graphic picture)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feel free to brew once you are in the boot. I have been in my boot on and off for a year with multiple surgeries and have been brewing. i may have to have someone move the heavy stuff everynow and then but other than that dont spillit sucks on the toes..

i plan to brew right when i can walk. swmbo said she would help. i just cant do much till my next surgery since i am allowed no pressure on my foot till the long screw comes out.

Yowza... I'm going to brew something and just call it, 'jonp9576's ankle'. Why? I don't know. That just looks worthy of something special. :)

on second thought, if you are trying to stay with the style of my ankle, i am not sure if i want to taste it.

i plan to brew right when i can walk. swmbo said she would help. i just cant do much till my next surgery since i am allowed no pressure on my foot till the long screw comes out.

Staying off you foot is a good idea if you don't want to shear the long screw off and have the doc get annoyed that he only pulled the head and first 1/2" out and had to leave the rest in. I had the same experience only mine was second base that bit me. I'll see if I can find a picture one of these days.

Staying off you foot is a good idea if you don't want to shear the long screw off and have the doc get annoyed that he only pulled the head and first 1/2" out and had to leave the rest in. I had the same experience only mine was second base that bit me. I'll see if I can find a picture one of these days.

he said no weight on it till the long screw comes out. i was there the other day and he gave me the option for the walking boot or another cast. i chose the cast so i wouldnt be tempted to take a step or 2.

Back