Anybody need a vacuum sealer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy_12

Reaction score
Found this on bfads.net -
FoodSaver V2222 Vacuum Sealer Kit $24 shipped at Foodsaver.com!
Today only. Foodsaver.com has the FoodSaver V2222 Vacuum Sealer Kit for $79.99 - 70% off promo code L0FV70A = $24 with free shipping. FOODSAVER

Includes:

•1 - 11" x 10' FoodSaver Roll

•3 - Quart Size FoodSaver Bags

•2 - Gallon Size FoodSaver Bags

•Accessory hose

They also have the 12-Ct. FoodSaver Vacuum Zipper Gallon Bags for $6.39. Add qty 5 to cart $31.95 - 20% off instant savings - 35% off promo code 40FEAAA = $16.60 with free shipping.

In for one... figure for $26.10 (tax in CA) even if it isn't that good it's good enough :p

Thanks for the link, I got one and 5 bags, but had to do two transactions it wouldn't apply both promo codes in 1 order

Check your status it shows backordered unless you ordered it yesterday when the deal went live. Hopefully they'll honor it because this is the asset I've been waiting for to begin my bulk hop buys.

I have had a Foodsaver for a few years now. It's awesome. I probably use it more than anything in my kitchen. :mug:

Awesome this worked just as described thanks for the post. Great timing I was in the market for one of these.

I asked for one for Christmas, but couldn't pass this deal up. I've been bad this year though so it's best to cover all bases.

Just grabbed one myself at 4pm. Thanks for the info, should come in handy with the 6 lbs of hops that are on their way to me right now!

Just got mine. Was bummed when I saw the thread...thought I had missed out. Ive seen some mason jar lids in the past that have a hook up to go to a vacuum sealer and remember thinking at the time how great they would be for hops. some one let me know if you know where to get some

Got mine today. Much quicker than I had expected it arrive, and good timing. I've got 6lbs of hops I was waiting to seperate and a nice sized ham that needs slicing and seperated for the freezer. Thanks for posting this! :mug:

Anybody know if this would work with the gray anti-static bags, like what computer parts come in? I have an endless supply of these and they seem like they would be perfect for hops.

yup, mine came yesterday also. gonna try it out since I also have 4 pounds off hops delivered toooooo!

Just got an email from foodsaver. 50% off promo code for today and tomorrow is X0FEAA. Just thought I would share for those who missed out on the previous code.

Back