What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saison and a barking dog brown!

image.jpg

The two on the right are a hefe and the two on the left are a MO/Centennial SmaSh with home grown hops. The hefe got a little hot so they have since received a cool tub of water to reside in.......impatiently waiting...

fqsh8tY.jpg

5 gal of Belgian Strong Dark Ale (jamil zainasheff recipe). It's going to be a good one -- measured 10.5% ABV.

as of now I've got a kriek style ale,gose,and a 100% red Brett ipa brewed with El Dorado, Galaxy,mosaic, Amarillo, Nelson Sauvin hops and getting dry hopped with more El Dorado, Mosaic, and Nelson Sauvin hops

New brew yesterday - playing with Comet hops. Need a name.

2-row, Munich, 40L
Comet, Amarillo, Nelson.

By the taste of the OG sample, this is gonna be nice and dank.

Need a name that brings dank to mind without saying the word dank.

Glad I went with a pale first time out with this stuff. It makes its presence known fur sure.

I have an American Wheat Ale fermenting now and hope to add fruit or mix of fruit to make a good fruit flavor wheat. Blueberry in the past but most likely a mix this time. 5 gals.

It is not in fermenter yet, but will be. My ode to the Seattle SeaHawkes that I call the 12th grain.

Got done brewing up the 12th grain and is in the fermenter now.. That is funny old fable farms. My wife and I are both Hawkes fans even though we live in Oregon. The beer is made from 11 grains and me being the 12th brewing it and four types of hops.

Two fermentors with a basic Pale ale (OG=1.039) and mild bittering. One has WLP007 and the other is WLP051 (was originally going to be Denny's favorite and grabbed from the wrong box.) Has a week to go and will decide if to keg dry hop after tasting. Want to check out the yeast notes first.

Irish Red ale to be bottled in a week, and after tomorrow another will hold 5 gallons of saison.

5gal of Oatmeal stout with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla bean and whiskey barrel chips in secondary. Coming off for bottling next weekend. Can't wait to try it :D.

5 gallons of Dirty Hippie and 5 gallons of 60 Minute IPA. The 60 Minute is going on nitro in 2 weeks. It'll be my first beer on nitro.

I have an American Wheat Ale fermenting now and hope to add fruit or mix of fruit to make a good fruit flavor wheat. Blueberry in the past but most likely a mix this time. 5 gals.

I made an nice wheat with wlp300 and mixed berries -raspberry, strawberry, and cherries. Came out really nice.

21 litres of Cooper's English Bitter.

Included:

1kg Light DME
500gr table sugar
10gr Fuggles boiled with 500gr DME for five minutes
15gr Cenntennial steeped in the Fuggles/DME wort after flameout

Used the kit yeast and have my fermentation chamber set to 18C.

Because I haven't updated in forever, namely because i haven't brewed at home in forever...

5 gals Brett C Old Ale
5 gals 2014 Lambic
5 gals 2015 Lambic
5 gals Flanders Red
10 gals Flanders Pale
10 gals Oud Bruin
5 gals Session Kriek

All but the two Lambics and Kriek will be bottled in the next month. The Kriek early next year. And the Lambics, well those will still be a while. I'll be doing the 2016 in a few weeks (Oct 1st-ish) to start blending them off October of 2017.

I wish I had more time or energy to brew at home. I have a boatload of ingredients I need to use.

10gals of Pliny the Elder Clone, 5gal of English Pale Ale (Piccadilly Circus), 5gal of Chocolate Achromatic Stout and 10gals of Cider.

Back