• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling all my kegging equipment, as well as a homemade 10-tap system.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valicious

Reaction score
I'm selling most of my homebrewing equipment to help finance moving. I'm not completely abandoning the hobby forever, but my loss is your gain for now. I live In Albuquerque, NM and local pick-up is preferred. .If you REALLY want me to ship a keg or a cylinder, buyer pays shipping.

A custom-built wooden tap box to be placed on top of a chest freezer you store kegs in. (I just drilled holes in the top of mine and ran tubing directly from keg to shank.) It measures 60”Lx13.5””Wx16.75”H and contains 10 Perlick 425SS Forward Seal faucets, full shank assemblies including 1/4” 90-degree stainless steel tailpieces, tap handles, and faucet caps. (The top is on hinges and just swings up. The box connects to the freezer with attached corner-brackets.)
IMG_0374.jpg

A picture of it attached to my chest freezer
IMG_0380.jpg

and a close up.
IMG_0314.jpg

A picture of it being built. (I thought this provided the best view of the shanks and tailpieces.)
$600 or best offer *chest freezer not included*

11x Ball Lock Corny Kegs with barbed gas and liquid disconnects for each. I put in new O-rings in the posts and lid when I bought them.
IMG_0740.jpg

(They do have lids, they were just being cleaned when I took the picture.)
SOLD

10lb CO2 cylinder with Primary Dual-Gauge CO2 Regulator with Cage and check valve.
SOLD

10lb Oxygen cylinder with 0-8 LPM regulator, tubing, and a .5 Micron Diffusion Stone.
IMG_0744.jpg

SOLD

5x Sankey Kegs
IMG_0240.jpg

(I bought them when a local place went out of business, but never ended up using them.)
SOLD

Since my inbox is only limited to 5 messages, emailing me would me much appreciated so I don't miss anyone. My email is everval at gmail dot com

Your wooden tap box is beautiful! Even the wife gushed over it.. I can't afford it, but 5 years from now I'll be trying to replicate it.

Wished you lived a few thousand miles closer to Seattle... your prices are great but the shipping would kill me (well the wife would kill me due to the shipping costs).

UNLESS... are you moving to Seattle? Like gray rainy days 340 days a year?

Your wooden tap box is beautiful! Even the wife gushed over it.. I can't afford it, but 5 years from now I'll be trying to replicate it.

Wished you lived a few thousand miles closer to Seattle... your prices are great but the shipping would kill me (well the wife would kill me due to the shipping costs).

UNLESS... are you moving to Seattle? Like gray rainy days 340 days a year?

Thanks for the compliments on the box :)
I'm just moving to a different apartment in town, but I can't take this beast with. I do plan on making a bigger and better one in the future, but that's still a few years off at least.

you likely don't want to (don't blame you) but on the off chance you have any interest in all in selling just the perlick's, i'd be interested in 4 of them. :)

you likely don't want to (don't blame you) but on the off chance you have any interest in all in selling just the perlick's, i'd be interested in 4 of them. :)

I'd also be interested in 3 or 4 of them.

I'd really rather not take apart the box...I don't think my heart could handle it. I will if it doesn't sell though.

Would you meet somewhere between phx. And abq?

It's a possibility. Would you chip in for gas? (Car gets 34mpg on highways)

I would also be in for 3 perlicks if you decide to separate and the price is right

My inbox was full, could the people I never responded to resend PMs? Since my inbox is only limited to 5 messages, emailing me would me much appreciated so I don't miss anyone. My email is everval at gmail dot com

I made a list of weights so people can calculate shipping.
O2- 13.4lbs
Sankey- 31lbs
Corny- 9lbs
CO2- 15.4lbs

I'd take 3 of the perlick taps and shanks off your hands if you end up taking it apart. I know you said you didn't want to....but if it comes down to it, let me know!

any luck selling the whole lot? i'm still interested in 4 of the perlicks. if you have gas manifolds as well i may be interested in one or more of those as well.

I'm also still interested in some Perlicks if you can't manage to dump the whole lot :)

hmmm... certainly appreciate parting out... but even new retail on brewmaster only = $68.11 for all parts listed.

thanks though, and best of luck! sorry you have to sell everything to begin with!!

hmmm... certainly appreciate parting out... but even new retail on brewmaster only = $68.11 for all parts listed.

thanks though, and best of luck! sorry you have to sell everything to begin with!!

Ditto. If you could part with them for $50 a pop, then I could probably take a few off your hands.

Latest posts

Back