What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_7804.jpg

Conference call fuel. Hello's Jolly Holly. Is this the Holly Ale recipe from this site? Got that one bookmarked for future brewing. This is a nice winter warmer, I like the spice level. Good stuff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393615628.803836.jpg

what do you think?

Not bad, but I was hoping for a little better. Like the vanilla variant, the coffee flavor just takes completely over and masks the whiskey barrel flavor you expect from a whiskey barrel aged beer. I still prefer the regular noir over both the vanilla and coffee.

Washing down lunch with water. Fought hard with myself about grabbing a beer instead after the retards I have been dealing with today, but am saving my beer calories for later when I am over at my other brewer's house to make up some petri dishes for isolating wild yeast we are culturing from some local raw honey and some slants for banking White Labs Brett B. Trois.

Conference call got boring so I used the time to pack up a BIF package. Dropping off at Fedex before heading to the NYC craft beer fest tonight.

Washing down lunch with water. Fought hard with myself about grabbing a beer instead after the retards I have been dealing with today, but am saving my beer calories for later when I am over at my other brewer's house to make up some petri dishes for isolating wild yeast we are culturing from some local raw honey and some slants for banking White Labs Brett B. Trois.

Hey hey hey I think you mean special needs people :D

All the Duvel the last few days is going to make me get a 4 pack. It has been too long. Brewing and looking at beer pics is making me thirsty. I don't think I can drink again until Tues or Weds. :cross:

My local liquor had the gift sets on clearance for $14 including the glass, I couldn't pass it up.

Back