What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work is done for the day. Now on my third of what we call purple nexium. One of the guys who hunts up here with us makes it. It's a blend of fruit juices and vodka. I don't know exactly what goes in it and what ratios, but I guess some mysteries are best left unsolved. It definitely gets the job done. ;)

View attachment 153658

Almost reminds me of the pink lady's my buddies upstate NewYork mom used to make. Tasty & would get you there when we were upper teens. That was the mid-70's...

Home brew chocolate stout.
image-802732310.jpg

Finally made it home today via Minneapolis-St Paul. I walked the airport looking for Caribou Slobber buying was unsuccessful. My coworkers thought I was crazy (probably a drunk) because I was looking for beer at 9am. I did feel a but judged.

Anyway, to celebrate my two days home, I picked up a sixxer of SN Flipside. It's a pretty decent Red IPA. I don't think I'm going to make it very long to tonight. I'm freakin tired!

Finally made it home today via Minneapolis-St Paul. I walked the airport looking for Caribou Slobber buying was unsuccessful. My coworkers thought I was crazy (probably a drunk) because I was looking for beer at 9am. I did feel a but judged.

Anyway, to celebrate my two days home, I picked up a sixxer of SN Flipside. It's a pretty decent Red IPA. I don't think I'm going to make it very long to tonight. I'm freakin tired!

That sucks that you lost so much of your weekend to that cancelled flight. Enjoy what you have though! :ban:

Toppling Goliath Sosus IIPA. It has a healthy dose of Mosaic hops, and I do mean healthy. It's a lot like the Citra Bomb that Sprecher puts out occasionally, except that I need to know the secret handshake for the Toppling Goliath. I like the feeling of exclusivity - it makes me feel more important than I really am.

mcbaumannerb said:
That sucks that you lost so much of your weekend to that cancelled flight. Enjoy what you have though! :ban:

Yeah it sucks, but at least we have Monday off since the base is closed.

mcbaumannerb said:
Gabe's Peche Berliner ... packing some tart for sure, but I think the simple syrup is for naught - this is drinking very nicely as is! :fro:

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like that beer....

image-1597247951.jpg

Less snotty, still won't be looking for de garde in the future.

Any board game geeks? Playing galactica for the first time, so complicated.

5th or 6th purple nexium, I can't remember. But I do know everything is starting to look a little blurry, like this. ;)

image-602124716.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Not your fault bro or is it? I can't like everything :-( how's life been treating you

I didn't brew it! I just feel bad about giving you a beer you didn't like that was supposed to be a good one. My brother has one. I haven't tried it yet. What didn't you like about it?

Life's treating me OK. It's been difficult at times living with my boss and coworkers. Just been trying not to ***** too much about it on here cuz I know nobody here really cares. I really wish I had a vehicle available to me during the day. I usually only have an hour to hit up the liquor store during the week cuz they don't get back to the apt until usually 7:30. Hopefully I'm only looking at another four weeks. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

NIZZLE said:
Looks and sounds tasty get the hunting grounds ready for some killing?

Oh, it's ready. Ready for some blood to be spilled. ;)
Can't wait for opening weekend.

I didn't brew it! I just feel bad about giving you a beer you didn't like that was supposed to be a good one. My brother has one. I haven't tried it yet. What didn't you like about it?

Life's treating me OK. It's been difficult at times living with my boss and coworkers. Just been trying not to ***** too much about it on here cuz I know nobody here really cares. I really wish I had a vehicle available to me during the day. I usually only have an hour to hit up the liquor store during the week cuz they don't get back to the apt until usually 7:30. Hopefully I'm only looking at another four weeks. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

Taste like apple brandy that spoiled :-(

Ridire said:
I'm flipping between this and Tigers. How did he miss that chip shot for the win in 3OT?
This is getting stupid sloppy!!! I was excited at first but now is rather b watching Texas tech!

Back