MD grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for all the posts... but who planned to pick up this weekend? i wontbe around, so ill need to set **** up from my roomate!

so PM ME if you want grain tHIS weekend.

anyone planning on coming bye this weekend? let me know....

I am hoping to make it this weekend. I have another out of town wedding, but its on a Friday in PA. I should be back Saturday and I was hoping to make it down to pick up the grains then. Is that going to work?

How many buckets are left? Are they food grade?

I am hoping to make it this weekend. I have another out of town wedding, but its on a Friday in PA. I should be back Saturday and I was hoping to make it down to pick up the grains then. Is that going to work?

How many buckets are left? Are they food grade?

decent number of buckets left. I assume they are food grade? maybe old townie can weigh in there...

sat or sunday is fine, just let me know when, and ill make sure ther grain is accessible :)

decent number of buckets left. I assume they are food grade? maybe old townie can weigh in there...

sat or sunday is fine, just let me know when, and ill make sure ther grain is accessible :)

Right on, thanks for the info. I am hoping to make it Saturday mid afternoon. Like 2-4ish. All depends on how hungover I am.

I will be down in D.C. for the weekend and will be coming back Sunday afternoon.

I will give you a call to make sure you are around.

Back