• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One and Two Tap Towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackers252

Reaction score
I have a single tap and a double tap tower that I don't need anymore. They are both in great condition. They include the shanks but not faucets (I am using them right now). I am only selling these so I can get 4 perlick faucets so I may include them for a little extra money.

Looking for $50+shipping for each tower.

Double tap tower is sold to emribecky. Make me a good offer on the single tap tower.

Your PM Box is full...

I may be interested in your double tower. Do you have more info? : diameter, material (SS vs. Chrome), how old, etc?

Your PM Box is full...

I may be interested in your double tower. Do you have more info? : diameter, material (SS vs. Chrome), how old, etc?

Ok, my box is cleared out. It is definitely CHROME and 3 inches. I bought it about 6 months ago and didn't get too much use out of it because I decided to build a keezer with 6 taps.

It is in really good condition. Make me an offer. Remember, it comes with the shanks but no faucets.

Jack

Back