Italian Kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeraggie

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find Italian kettles. Northern Brewer said it was discontiued and more beer does not have any on the website???

I got mine from Midwest. Love it. 14 gals is all you'll ever need. Morebeer uses them in all their sculptures. They'll have to be back in stock soon. Watch your shipping. Those things are huge and relatively heavy;)

ScubaSteve said:
I got mine from Midwest. Love it. 14 gals is all you'll ever need. Morebeer uses them in all their sculptures. They'll have to be back in stock soon. Watch your shipping. Those things are huge and relatively heavy;)

Actually, MoreBeer is going to discontinue the Italian kettles and go with the Megapots that Northern Brewer sells. I saw it over on the Morebeer forums yesterday. They can't keep the Italian kettles in stock and have all sorts of issues with the company. So, they are switching.

Back