Simpsons vs family guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goofynewfie

Reaction score
We had a huge debate about this at work who would win in a fight, Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

Watch Peter vs. the giant chicken. Then watch Homer vs. that guy who was Bart's Big Brothers/Big Sisters guy.

Man, I've watched too much TV in my life.

Peter Griffin. They are both buffoons at times, but Homer is honestly just a bit dumb and purely simple.

Griffin, though, is clever. Plus he has the power of flashback.

JonM said:
Watch Peter vs. the giant chicken. Then watch Homer vs. that guy who was Bart's Big Brothers/Big Sisters guy.

Man, I've watched too much TV in my life.

Well Peter has fought that chicken in no less than 3 episodes, and all over an expired coupon. Peter hands down...maybe I'm bias, I'm origionally from Rhode Island too!

But Homer can take a beating as in the boxing episode and wear down the other opponent til they about pass out. I remember it being referred to as "Homer Simpson" syndrome. The only guy who could destroy Homer in that Episode was Drederick Tate and he was loosely based on Mike Tyson. Peter Griffin as bad ass as Mike Tyson no way. Homer Simpson Wins by TKO!

But Homer can take a beating as in the boxing episode and wear down the other opponent til they about pass out. I remember it being referred to as "Homer Simpson" syndrome. The only guy who could destroy Homer in that Episode was Drederick Tate and he was loosely based on Mike Tyson. Peter Griffin as bad ass as Mike Tyson no way. Homer Simpson Wins by TKO!

Hmm... Good point.

Also, if this were a fight over donuts, then Homer by a landslide.

Homercidal said:
Hmm... Good point.

Also, if this were a fight over donuts, then Homer by a landslide.

if it were over beer, that would be hard ta call.. They both have had epic episodes of drunkenness and love of beer :)
Pawtucket vs duffs

I dunno, those giant chicken fights went on for a long time. A looong time, so Peter has some stamina. And he played for the Patriots.

This. Even taking into consideration all the chicken fights, I think Homer outlasts Peter. Peter's not in the best shape.

More importantly, which beer is better, Duff or Pawtucket Patriot?

has anyone on here brewed their version of duff or pawtucket patriot ?
Also you have to remember the time Homer travelled with lollapalooza getting shot in the stomach with a cannon

Stan Smith

This but between the other two, sadly peter griffin would probably win.... Simpsons was intended to be a "realistic" show as far as physics is concerned and comparing that to peter griffin's "chicken fights"...

In a straight fist-fight, Homer would easily outlast Peter Griffin. Plus, you could tell Homer it was for his kid's respect (or a coupon, which he'll forget later, he doesn't hold grudges against poultry), and he'd stand there and take a beating for hours.

Griffin would get tired, flashback to that time he was so tired he fell off the toilet (which would get Cleveland involved) and then he'd wander off to the Clam.

I think James Woods could take them both. At the same time.

Homer did survive a gun shot in a duel once. All though he did run away from it at first and became a tomacco farmer before manning up and coming back to duel.

But I still say Homer ftw!

I would say Peter. Reason is because he has death on his side.. He could take mulitple gunshots in that one episode and nothing happened.

Back