Who's Bringing What To A Super Bowl Party?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
I am "bringing" my SWMBO to a cottage on the California coast. Hot tub, views of the ocean, good beer, some KILLER wine and LOADS of .................(well it ain't gonna be football) ;)LOL

Yep I am gonna miss the big "day" all for the love of 1 woman. Damn that’s some powerful $#!T:D

Blonde Ale that has a bit too much malt and hops. I try to bring real beer to the masses.

I used to bring one lighter beer and then something that was more complex. That was a mistake. They drink the light one until they are lit and then move to the more complex beer. Save the good stuff for yourself.

I don't plan on going to a super bowl party. Last year we had an Anti-Superbowl Party, where we just hung out. We still had the game on, but talked and played games during the game and then watched the commercials. I don't have a portable tap system yet, maybe I'll host this year and I'll throw my SMaSH on tap and try force carbing.

Back