Morning wood?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lex990

Reaction score
I my oatmeal milk coffee stout is conditioning away in the bottle. My buddy said call it morning wood stout since it is a sweeter breakfast type stout with the abv of an imperial. So I was running with that idea. For a label. I though of a cartoon sketch resembling the farside cartoon with a sexy over proportioned girl behind a diner counter serving up a cup of Joe and oatmeal to a muscled up dude that is shaking sweating and holding a dinner tray in front of his member What do ya think??

This is what I have so far. Gonna add a vintage fridge with milk on the front a coffee machine. Some flair. And then the name and info

image-2052148277.jpg

i like it. win all around. breakfast stouts are great too. they're fine anytime of day, but awesome in the morning.

Deciding on colors. Gotta clean up edges and put in my brewery name and I'm calling it good. Gotta work on the font too. Below the name it says a breakfast stout with an imperial attitude

image-2867067945.jpg

Gonna move the name from the bar to a menu style sign on the wall

Back