What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in CT so I will miss this PtY tapping.

Having this only to get my Untappd badge. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395095555.701723.jpg

Tried to make a founders Black and Tan but failed. Too bad their imperial stout is too damn thick and heavy to rest on top of the all day IPA. Still tastes bad ass. Like six point diesel almost...ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395095540.869436.jpg

Had an All Nighter oatmeal stout and now a ten fidy. A successful dinner of corned beef and cabbage. First time ever. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395100910.252981.jpg

Went to a local joint for some St. PADDY'S DAY fun and first time in a long time drank bud light, Coors light and guiness. The first 20 or so tasted funny. Like weird. Then I was reminded by friends that "I drink those fancy beers" and that the beer was fine. Then the corned beef and cabbage sandwiches and bag pipe band kicked in. By the 25th "regular people beer tasted ok. Thank God that's only once per year. :D

Have not had the oatmeal stout but I did have the hopped up goose juice ipa and enjoyed it

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Drinking a friends porter.and it is so fook ing good. Next up is an undercover shut down. Appropriate I think :D

Sent from a happy little tree

Just finished a 8 lb corned beef dinner with the obligatory veggies. Finishing up my Scotch Ale and trying to figure out what to drink next. I am guessing to keep up with the holiday I should drink something Irish, or a stout at least.

Oh, and Happy Birthday DC.

Haven't had this in a long while. Better than I remember.

We got New Belgium here in Ohio last year and I've had their trippel, Ranger ipa and Rampant ipa and Ive been impressed with all of them and they are a pretty good value as well

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

We got New Belgium here in Ohio last year and I've had their trippel, Ranger ipa and Rampant ipa and Ive been impressed with all of them and they are a pretty good value as well

No doubt Ranger is awesome and I can get it for $6 a sixer when it is on sale.

are you dressed like a party clown? like in Vulgar? (why don't we have a heeby-jeeby shaking then vomiting smiley?)

I'm having a Black Chocolate Stout. floccin' tasty. like a clown.

You are one sick bastard. Wish you lived closer, you'd fit right in with my circle of friends. :D

No doubt Ranger is awesome and I can get it for $6 a sixer when it is on sale.

$3 for 22oz at grocery store and its better than most I have soent $10 on

Back