• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

jockey box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomchukj

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking for an easier way to serve my beer at parties. Looking for a one tap or two tap jockey box. I am in the Chicago land area if that helps at all.

Just an FYI if you haven't found a Jockey Box. You might try one of those Faucets on a Quick Connect instead. You just place your keg in a kitchen trash can with ice water, and snap this Quick Connect on the output post, snap a Co2 Tank or Pellet Gun tank charger on the gas post, and serve beer.

I think if the serving pressure were low enough it would work well without all the cost and hassle of building a jockey box.

Thats not a bad idea either thx homercidal. There is just something about the look of a jockey box that i like though to not give up hope

Yeah, they are nice. But I'll tell ya, I liek the ease of use of that QD thing. I'm planning on getting one this summer for home use. I rigged up an upside down keg in a 10 Gallon drink cooler last year in place of a jockey box and I think the QD thing would have been 5x easier and worked just as well.

A friend of mine has one. I may borrow it to serve some Root Beer for a friend's daughter's graduation party and see how it works.

I'm selling a jockey box. Never been used. Had for a while and just never got around to it. Great shape. Tested and cleaned.

Pm if interested

Back