10 Strangest Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Utopias bottle but thats alot to pay for a beer no matter how strong it is or how cool the bottle looks.

"Even kids cannot stand life unless they have a drink," reads the product's advertising slogan.

Thats hillarious!

If they tried to market even non-alcoholic beer to kids here in the U.S all hell would break lose.

I kind of dig the concept of "Free Beer". The guarano is questionable to me (never had it) much like the idea of the Vitamin Beer. Cool concepts tho...

Ize

I've had two on the list, Zum Uerige & Utopias. I'd buy both again. (Uerige is MUCH cheaper though).

Brewtopia said:
I've had two on the list, Zum Uerige & Utopias. I'd buy both again. (Uerige is MUCH cheaper though).
Yeah, Uerige is THE perfect example of a German Alt, IMHO! I usually pick some up as inspiration when brewing an Alt.

I'd try a Utopias if someone else offerd it or bought it for me. The others, though... :confused:

I'd buy Duff just to display the bottle even though it probably sucks. I've also always been curious about Utopias, but could never find it; though if I could I don't know that I could pay that much for something that I have heard mostly bad about just because I was curious. Still a funny list.

I didnt see any Sea weed beer on that list. A friend of mine picked up a bottle of Kelpie at the LHBS. Said it had a salt water taste to it.

98EXL said:
beer for the blind, kids, and pets.....odd stuff there

I've had a couple bottles of wine that had brail letters.
can anyone say "untapped market"

I've only seen them in the past few years. I'd bet we'll see some micro brews taking a hint on it some day soon.

Back