Happy Birthday to Me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday.

My gift is going to be your health. When I move in a couple of weeks I will PM you my new address. Please ship all unopened bottles of your homebrew to me. The surgeon general says beer is not good for you, so I am willing to do my part to ensure you stay healthy.

I'm afraid all my equipment is tied up...but I just mashed out my Boulevard Wheat and I have like 24 pounds of hot, wet, spent grains I can give ya. They'll make a great additive for a whole grain birthday cake. :cross:

McKBrew said:
Happy Birthday.

My gift is going to be your health. When I move in a couple of weeks I will PM you my new address. Please ship all unopened bottles of your homebrew to me. The surgeon general says beer is not good for you, so I am willing to do my part to ensure you stay healthy.

I will gladly give you all of my unopened bottles.

The only problem is I've been kegging for a while now, and I don't have any bottles left.:cross:

evanmars said:
I will gladly give you all of my unopened bottles.

The only problem is I've been kegging for a while now, and I don't have any bottles left.:cross:

Is there a way to ship full kegs?????:)

evanmars said:
So, today is my birthday.

I'll accept all brew equipment presents.

Thank you very much.

:mug:

Great! Happy Birthday. I have a keg of homebrew for you. I live at 154 Berryland Road. Come on down!

Back