Where do you buy your kefging equipment from?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WYOBrews

Reaction score
I'm about to buy all the hardware for a four keg kegerator. I have all the major stuff like the frig, kegs, CO2 tanks and regulator. I need faucets, hoses, etc. Just wondering who everyone buys from online?

I usually just buy from morebeer.com, but there are probably cheaper alternatives. I usually buy hardware when I'm buying other brewing supplies to take advantage of the free shipping.

I primarily use Keg Connection for my kegging hardware/fittings. I get my kegs (2.5 and 3 gallon) from Rebel Brewer. You can sometimes find good rates on the faucets and shanks from other sites, like Farmhouse Brewing Supply, you just need to check around.

For hoses, I use the red (double wall) for gas (5/16"ID) and standard 3/16" ID Bevlex clear for the beer lines... I would advise against using worm clamps in your setup. Seriously, those things will slice you open the first chance they get. Plus, they're not so cheap. Get some Oetiker clamps (you can get the tool pretty cheap from KC) and you'll be a lot happier (and bleed less). Plus, the Oetiker clamps have full 360 degree clamping, unlike the worm clamps. I had leaks at the worm clamps when I was first setting up my kegging system (gas leaks). Since I've switched over to the Oetiker clamps, not a single leak from the clamps areas.

I use 3/8" fuel line from the hardware or auto parts store for my gas. Its cheap and I can get it anywhere.
I've used worm clamps for 17 years now and never cut myself or had one leak. I've told myself many times to switch to the oetiker clamps but have never gotten around to it.

I just bought my keg set-up from Keg Connection and couldn't be happier. Best prices I found. Assembled everything before shipping. Fast shipping. Really a great experience.

Back