Pulled the Trigger!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FxdGrMind

Reaction score
Lowes, lowered the price on the 35 Qt wide mouth turkey fryer!! 79.99.

So then I had 15 min to stop by the Local Home Brew store... picked up some of the items I need to augment my Wine making kit to do Beer!

Then got a Alt Bier kit ... hmmm reading the description made me drool.

All I need now is the keg set up... 3 weeks from now I'll have beer to fill it with. =):rockin:

Congrats. You will have 3 more primary fermenters, 2 glass carboys, a yeast starter setup, nylon bags and 20 other misc. things within 3 months.

I got a primary fermenter today... Several Steeping bags, Hops bags. I have a glass Carboy and a 6.5 gal pail for sanitizing.
I'll need the Keg set up and more kegs in short order though.

Built the Turkey fryer set up. Put in 4 gal 40 deg water and it heated to 110 in just 10 min outside in temp of 35 deg. Should be able to do a 6.5 gal boil tomorrow.

Now I just have to clean everything.... and get my sequence and stuff all laid out so I don't forget anything.....

It's going to be a long night dreaming of brewing tomorrow!! :ban:

Congrats. You will have 3 more primary fermenters, 2 glass carboys, a yeast starter setup, nylon bags and 20 other misc. things within 3 months.

I second that.

Welcome to your new obsession. The rabbit hole goes deep, wait until you get into all grain.

PROST.

Back