Homebrewing Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are a ton of users on here with HB blogs. some use them hot and heavy for a while, then never touch them again. some never really get going. some people actually continue to update theirs. yours looks good, always nice to have plenty o' pictures.

Yeah. I have really been having fun with it. I think its more for me than anything. But if someone else enjoys it, all the better.

Looks good. Hardest thing for me is finding the time. With a 3 year old and a 6 month old that's a rare thing. I usually use my lunch break at work to get a post or two done.

Appreciate it Monstar. I just took a quick glance at yours. Looks like some serious brewing going on. I will check it out later more thoroughly. Looking great though.

Mine is in my signature. i neglected it for a bit and came back to it yesterday. I tend to brew about twice a month so there ought to be more on there... I'm just lazy, I guess!

My buddy and I who brew together are still trying to think of a brewery name.

joe

Nilo, those are some sweet hops you got growing. I'm on my 3rd year with my Cascades and Willamette. Just plated some chinooks a month ago to get them in the ground before it freezes. I was out there yesterday and the damn things were a foot tall. Don't think I will have any issue getting them to grow. I got about 2 lbs total this year. Not bad for just a couple of plants.

Joe, the blog looks real nice. Very professional looking. I'm digging all these new blogs I get to read.

Thanks for adding me Hollis. I will be following all these once Im home and get a chance to log on.

CHEERS!

That's a great blog. Love the write up on the GABF. One of these days I will make it out there. Think I will avoid the big expensive breakfast though. :)

I've had a few of those since the kids were born. instead of "sleeping in" till 8, Im lucky to be in bed past 6:30 these days. And when yous top drinking the homebrews around 1, it hurts.

Thanks! I own both of the sites but I outsourced the design. They did a great job.

I'm going to be doing a major overhaul on my blog soon. Constant work in progress, but lots of fun.

Just posted an update. I'm enjoying all the other blogs. its nice to read about other folks approach to brewing. Certainly is helping me.

I got mine up and running a couple of weeks ago. It should be in my signature. I'm pretty pleased with it.

I like yours too. Very cool. :mug:

Both those pages look great. If you don't mind me asking, are you two using pay sites or did you set yours up for free? I'm moving away from the free blog site and am going to start using a pay site. $11 a month so not bad. There seems to be so much more you can do when paying just a little.

Mine is a pay site so that I don't have ads that I don't want on there. The cost was pretty low though. Something like $5 a month I think. The main architecture of it is a free Wordpress theme:

http://www.yourinspirationweb.com/tf/?theme=impero

I've done some customization to it, but all with free stuff. Google fonts and the like. Most of the pictures are mine to begin with also. It's really easy to work with, and has a pretty sweet look and feel IMHO. I can also post to it from my tablet or phone, which is a huge plus in my book.

Thanks for the information. I thought $11 a month sounded good. But around $5 sounds even better. The site looks great. I love how you have it set up with the drop down menus and so forth. Thanks again.

Back