Make peach wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEELA

Reaction score
Hello. I am Veela and am new to all of this and you all my question is: How do I go about easily making peach wine? Dont need a complicated process, just sweet drinkingwine. The easier the better

Wow, I forgot all about this recipe! I did this back in the dark ages of my brewing, before I knew what "sanitation" was. I think I'll try it again, this time with some actual experiance and knowledge behind it! :)

I have an experimental 3 gallon batch of peach wine going right now.

I took a couple buckets of fresh peaches (my grandfather grew them actually), peeled them, pitted them and mashed them in a couple grain bags. I put in a pound or a pound and a half of sugar per gallon in some water and steeped the peaches in it for a few days, stirring daily.

I pulled out the bags of peaches and added nutrient, pectic enzyme and the yeast and let it go. It's in the secondary now and is starting to clear. It smells strange, but taste pretty good.

Back