• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: 2 Cameco 5500W 240V ULWD Elements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtkratzer

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Bought these to convert my Brew Magic to electric and they don't fit through the Brewer's Hardware Element Adapters, so I have to go with straight, non-ripple elements.

Paid $35.38 plus shipping ($47.15 total) for the pair. These are not used, not screwed into anything, no juice through them, etc. One is new in wrapper, unopened. The other I opened to see if it would fit through, and put back into the packaging.

Great for someone who is welding a 1" locknut, etc for an e-build. Hook a brother up.

$35 plus actual shipping for the pair, not to exceed $45 total. I'm thinking they'll fit in a Priority Flat Rate box. Or trade for a pair of 5500W 240V ULWD straight elements.

Here's a link to the elements and where I bought them:
http://www.ronshomeandhardware.com/...Foldback-Heater-Element-p/808790.htm?CartID=1

I am interested, but I'm not too far in NY I doubt shipping will be $10. If you can do $40 shipped for both I'm in.

I am interested, but I'm not too far in NY I doubt shipping will be $10. If you can do $40 shipped for both I'm in.

I can get you a quote. I think they shipped in a padded envelope. I can see what it'd be at the post office. What's your zip code?

$10.50 flat rate box works if buyer is ok with the corners of the packaging are folded. I'll check the envelope route tomorrow.

I have my contractors. Not interested in trading for more. Thanks though.

image-1145853663.jpg

I'll be making a trip to the post office at some point throughout the work day and will post shipping rates for the requested zip codes.

Back