Well that felt good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
I didn't think that it was going to feel as good as it did, but I brewed up 2 batches yesterday. The first time brewing in a year. Damn, that felt good!

Sorry to toot my own horn, but I had to tell someone!

I'm in complete agreement. I did and ale last week, a porter Friday night and a pumpkin yesterday. It's nice to have fuel in the pipeline.

Yeah, frisky indeed!

With everything else that I need to do on the weekends, kids/wife/house and what not, 2 batches is pushing it for me. I can't imagine doing 4.

I know the feeling. Recently got back to brewing after a 4 year hiatus. (met girl, fell in love, got married, in short, life happened) Man it felt great to get the old brewery fired up again!

Some dude on here broadcast video of him doing 4 batches in a day... fairly short day, too. I was impressed. I do 2-a-day often, but 4 would be a killer.

4 a day! Wow, 2 was enough with cleanup and everything, 4 in one day thats pretty ambitious.

Just did a double brew day and was SO much fun. Was pretty tired at the end of the day though. Glad to see you back. Now go brew some more!:mug:

Back