Friday night after a beer run

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewthunda

Reaction score
Not homebrew . . but here's my minifridge, stocked up for Friday night . . cool pic:

004.jpg

I'm a huge fan if Sierra Nevada myself. Bigfoot and torpedo both are mouthwatering.

Top shelf, left to right:

• Hair of the Dog Adam (10% ABV, tasty!)
  • Rogue Dead Guy Ale
  • Russian River Old Rasputin
  • Dogfish 90 minute
  • Deschutes Jubelale 2007 (hiding behind the dogfish)

Middle shelf:
  • Sierra Nevada Big Foot, Torpedo and Celebration 08
  • Deschutes Bachelor ESB (hiding behind the Big Foot)

Bottom shelf:
  • Russian River Old Rasputin
  • Deschutes Bachelor ESB

There's also a few cans of Guinness Draught tucked in the back for when I get inspired to pour a black and tan.

This makes me very aware of the fact that I need a new mini fridge. The one I am using I found in a dumpster, it totally works. The dimensions leave something to be desired though.

They priced 220z ruination at 1.99 on a clearance shelf by mistake at my local craft beer store. I bought em all up... didn't they realize they had them for 8.99 on the other shelf? A Mama Mi!

They priced 220z ruination at 1.99 on a clearance shelf by mistake at my local craft beer store. I bought em all up... didn't they realize they had them for 8.99 on the other shelf? A Mama Mi!

Very nice. A friend took advantage of something similar with a 6-pack of ruination that was marked at the 22oz price. $5.50 for a 6ixer.

To the OP, very nice selection you have there as I am a huge Sierra fan, I loved that Celebration Ale and just tried the Torpedo for the first time a few weeks ago (half to go outta state to get the Torpedo) tastes great.

To Beau, you are one lucky son of a......I mean lucky man. I had to pay $14.99 (6er) for my ruination on friday, first time I tried it and oh man is that stuff tasty :) A bit too pricy but with over 100 IBU's I had to do it at least once :mug:

Back