What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pineapple coconut rice wine. It's atleast a couple months in the bottle now. I need to get another batch going.

image-1941845218.jpg

Yeah, I use coasters! It's an 80 year old end table or some ****. I was threatened with death if I ruin it.

image-3011673436.jpg

MrNic said:
Haven't had Tank 7 in a while. It's still as good as I remember.

I love boulevard... As a matter of fact I think I am gonna have one of their wheats now. I wish I could find a clone for harvest dance... That is my favorite beer

Having my first taste of my HB brew demon extract weizenbier, not bad for my third brew! you can obviously tell from tastes that i used hopped extract but overall alright beer. at just over 2 weeks in the bottle id say its pretty good, flavors need to condition tho not many fruity or flavorful notes yet but they are there. cant wait to keep learning and growing until i make a beer i truly enjoy :mug:

2013-07-08 18.11.52.jpg

Oaked Arrogant Bastard. I'm thinking I may have gotten a bad batch because usually I love this beer but I'm struggling with it tonight. It almost tastes over-Oaked and there's no flavor in the finish. It tastes a little like carbonated water going down. Weird.

NIZZLE said:
Hears mine looks like foooking lemonade but taste good as hell.

Oh, that doesn't look good at all. You screwed up. Seal it up and send it to me. I'll take care of it. :D

NIZZLE said:
I could toss it in the fridge for a week. oh and I'm assuming you will dump it right?
:-D

Of course. I would dump it in a glass before dumping it in my mouth. ;)
But seriously, you probably just have to give it more time. Things usually clear up on their own eventually once fermentation comes to an end.

Of course. I would dump it in a glass before dumping it in my mouth. ;)
But seriously, you probably just have to give it more time. Things usually clear up on their own eventually once fermentation comes to an end.

Ya I think your right just took another reading and its still fermenting so I just need to be patient ;-)

Hears mine looks like foooking lemonade but taste good as hell.

OG 1.136 FG 1.004

Just let it sit. It should clear out. Yours will be more alcoholic than mine. Mine came in at 13.22%. Once it is done let trade a bottle to try each others and see how it is. Mine is good and smooth enough to drink now. Yummy

Just let it sit. It should clear out. Yours will be more alcoholic than mine. Mine came in at 13.22%. Once it is done let trade a bottle to try each others and see how it is. Mine is good and smooth enough to drink now. Yummy

Ya it's smooth I really enjoy this alot. And you got a deal when it's done we will trade ;-)

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
love Curb Your Enthusiasm

I'm not rich enough to get the HBO. Though the few times I've seen it, I've learned that I fees king love that show! Mostly Larry David, but the whole show is funny too!

NIZZLE said:
Ya it's smooth I really enjoy this alot. And you got a deal when it's done we will trade ;-)

I really need to make some of that. I almost thought about doing a little twist. Instead of honey, I thought about using agave nectar. I have some agave wine in a fermenter right now and it tastes good, but needs something to make it shine. That's where the jalapeño and cucumber would come in and I think it would play nicely with the agave flavor. And my BIL's company packages and sells agave nectar and I just scored some more. A whole gallon!

image-3108815750.jpg

I really need to make some of that. I almost thought about doing a little twist. Instead of honey, I thought about using agave nectar. I have some agave wine in a fermenter right now and it tastes good, but needs something to make it shine. That's where the jalapeño and cucumber would come in and I think it would play nicely with the agave flavor. And my BIL's company packages and sells agave nectar and I just scored some more. A whole gallon!

Go for it I'm thinking it will be a great twist on things ;-)

Not as good as Alesmith IPA but definitely not bad, either...a little drier than I like my DIPAs.

IMG-20130708-00890.jpg

I'm not rich enough to get the HBO. Though the few times I've seen it, I've learned that I fees king love that show! Mostly Larry David, but the whole show is funny too!

Yeah, man...completely underrated show. I own all the seasons of it.

Yum. Thanks Mark. Never would have sprang for this one myself.

image-1886262307.jpg

Acetic usually doesn't do it for me and this has a good bit, but I love it. Definitely not as good as panil barrique, but still quite good.

Back