Need help with my electrical diagram!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I received my SSRs from Auberins...and must admit that I am quite disappointed with what I've received. The SSRs look exactly like the cheap stuff I had ordered for a fraction of the price...

What do you guys think?

I have 7 of them in my panel. No issues yet.

Gabrew, I think Auber is great. However, I think you have an honest gripe if the SSR manufacturer listed on his site does not match the ones you received. I'd send them an email stating as such and you would have bought what appears to be the same SSR else where had you known.

That said, did they fix your problem?

Gabrew, I think Auber is great. (100% in agreement with you) However, I think you have an honest gripe if the SSR manufacturer listed on his site does not match the ones you received. I'd send them an email stating as such and you would have bought what appears to be the same SSR else where had you known. (Exactly my thought)

That said, did they fix your problem?
Dunno yet, will try it out this weekend or early next week

were they ordered from Auberins or from ebay (china) ?

Mine were ordered from Auber.

To be honest, I never compared them to the picture on their Website.
But then I wasn't replacing defective ones, so I wasn't comparing.

I certainly agree the picture is different than the product delivered. Is Lind a manufacturer you are familiar with, they are the one in Aubers product description??? Looks like they are a Chinese mfg as well.

I guess my point is... you probably have a right to complain, but unless you specifically wanted the one in the product description, or the one you received is of inferior quality, does it really matter?

Let us know what happens.

Ed

I agree with you. Thing is when showing pictures of my control panel to Auber support, he himself said that my SSRs could be cheap copies. From this I was expecting a different product.

I really dont care what kind of SSR i get...as long as it works out in the end. Just kinda sucks when you are expecting something and get soemthing else. Especially if they are the exact same part I could have ordered for a fraction of the price elsewhere. I thought that what was shown on the site was different and of better quality...thats it.

I agree with you. Thing is when showing pictures of my control panel to Auber support, he himself said that my SSRs could be cheap copies. From this I was expecting a different product.

I really dont care what kind of SSR i get...as long as it works out in the end. Just kinda sucks when you are expecting something and get soemthing else. Especially if they are the exact same part I could have ordered for a fraction of the price elsewhere. I thought that what was shown on the site was different and of better quality...thats it.

Well, it is possible that the ones you have that failed are not the same... they could be knock offs like designer clothes that look the same.

I don't know what his response would be, but in my opinion, you should be entitled to a refund if you wanted.

Ed

All I want is for them to work...ill have to wait a couple of days before getting that answer.

Thanks guys!

Back