New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
259vdjl.jpg

My Triple Indian Red Ale, 11.4%ABV. Thanks, WLP099 :)ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404102832.750313.jpg
So much crystal 120L you can barely see through.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here's the first pics of my ESB & Irish red ales from yesterday;
ESB

Good balance between hops & malts. Kind of a toasty, caramel bitterness.
Irish red

Kind of a roastiness like a porter with a sort of Scottish flavor to it. Both were E/SG kits from morebeer. After a lil more fridge time,the Irish red smoothed out to a very nice beer! Will brew this one again.

Here is my first attempt at a Hefweizen and it turned out amazing! My friends and I really enjoy it, I think next time I brew this recipe I want to try a nice Saison yeast :D :mug:

Happy Hefweizen.jpg

Oh this is awesome! Based off the stone IPA clone recipe. Just tapped this keg about 15mins ago. Best one yet!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405399038.974040.jpg

Marris Otter IPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405566886.633799.jpg

Dry hopped to perfection with citra/fuggles/crystal.

My Marris Otter/Wllamette SMaSH. For those baseball fans, I've named it Willy MO Pena Ale.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405826563.410101.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

what is the trick to post image not sideways? everytime I have to mess for 1/2hrs to getr it...

what is the trick to post image not sideways? everytime I have to mess for 1/2hrs to getr it...

I took my photos off my phone. They kept uploading sideways too. Here's how I fixed them:

1) Right click and save the image you posted to your desktop (photo folder, whatever). This step saves you from loading you images twice or on multiple computers.

2) Use a photo editor to rotate the pic.

3) re-host the image (tinypic, imageshack, photobucket, all work)

4) Copy- paste the link

Nice looking beer, btw!

I brewed the same beer & had some more last night. Not bad, but I didn't get the peppery ester from the WY3711 French saison yeast. It could really use it in my opinion. I did get a bit of that barnyardy but clean thing though.

I also have the glass you used from the Libby's set from Aldi's..

Back