What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddys had Terminal Gravity's Breakfast Porter on sale from $11.50 a sixer for $4.99 so I picked up the last two they had. My guess is they're nearing the best by date, but I can't imagine a porter "going bad" within the time frame they give.

Freddys had Terminal Gravity's Breakfast Porter on sale from $11.50 a sixer for $4.99 so I picked up the last two they had. My guess is they're nearing the best by date, but I can't imagine a porter "going bad" within the time frame they give.

My local shop did the same thing, it was awesome! But they knew it wasn't "bad" the distributor just gave them a good deal so they passed it on

IMG_20140206_145318.jpg

So excited right now I can't stand it! Just found out the brewery is 100% privately funded as soon as the investors (who will receive interest instead of ownership) get copies of the business plan. Now all we need is a location and to order the brew house, fermeters, brites, walkin, etc. Celebrating with a ten fidyView attachment 183733

Best of luck with your new endeavor!
Purple slop and then on to coffee.

So excited right now I can't stand it! Just found out the brewery is 100% privately funded as soon as the investors (who will receive interest instead of ownership) get copies of the business plan. Now all we need is a location and to order the brew house, fermeters, brites, walkin, etc. Celebrating with a ten fidyView attachment 183733

That's great news.

Waiting for the coffee to brew.

My local shop did the same thing, it was awesome! But they knew it wasn't "bad" the distributor just gave them a good deal so they passed it on

Five bucks for a sixer is practically BMC prices. And a buddy of mine and I just polished off one of the six packs. Still tastes like the $11 pack would have in its "prime"

Congrats! I know you guys have been working hard on this. Good luck finding that perfect location. :mug:

That is straight awesome news. Congratulations. To me that helps in being able to run your business a bit easier. I wish you so much luck.
Keep us updated. New thread to follow build process? If it's not too much additional work. It would give some of us drunk dreamers some idea of work involved to 'go pro'.
Agreed! But hey, can you avoid naming it something that sounds negative like that other guys "another one bites the dust" or whatever the title is? It sounds like he is just not thrilled to be going pro. You know, if I can dictate your thread titles now. :D
You rang?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

HAHAHA! Awesome. I tried to post in the welcome threads each time someone used the title as "hello". I think I annoyed someone so I stopped.

And I am drinking coffee. Back to work after 5 days off. 5 days filled with running around, drinking and eating my weight in BBQ to show the Californians how it is done around here. :D I'll detox for a couple of days...you know, until Friday.:ban:

Thank you all for the support! And I thought nobody here cared... :p

On the coffee hard and heavy so I can pretend to do the work I am paid to do and do stuff for the brewery instead.

On the coffee hard and heavy so I can pretend to do the work I am paid to do and do stuff for the brewery instead.

It's not so much that we care about you. It's just, we care about beer and things beer related. That's all. ;)
So for your first official brew day y'all should wear horse masks and brew a beer with no hops. :p

Congrats on the funding! Please do start a brewery build thread so we can follow all of the brewery pron (and post the link here, of course).

A shop around me seems to discount 'leftover' bottles. Found a couple one-off bombers in the fridge there at half price or better discounts.

Do any of the recipes for what you'll be brewing at the new place contain hops?

Water. Gym is on-deck.

It's not so much that we care about you. It's just, we care about beer and things beer related. That's all. ;)
So for your first official brew day y'all should wear horse masks and brew a beer with no hops. :p

I just about rocketed coffee out of my nose!!! It may take some convincing to get the others to agree but I am 100% on board!! :rockin:

Congrats on the funding! Please do start a brewery build thread so we can follow all of the brewery pron (and post the link here, of course).
I most certainly will. As soon as we have a location and things to take pictures of, etc.

Do any of the recipes for what you'll be brewing at the new place contain hops?

Water. Gym is on-deck.

Some do, but we figure that we are bitter enough as is :ban:

Except that's a big price to pay to be that stylish!

Drinking the remainder of a DBA. The other 1/2-2/3 went in the venison green chile stew. Five hours from now, this stuff is going to be awesome. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394044040.609091.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394044093.371729.jpg

Victory beer!! Hb blueberry hefewiezen after finding out that swmbo and I are having a baby!!

Sent from a happy little tree

Congrats!! Brew now when you have the time lol.

And I was just talking about me. My daughter is actually well behaved...
;)

Guess thats how you act when you get drunk on Jester King

Back