• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Coopers Home Brew Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswat34

Reaction score
I am brand new to home brewing and it looks like the Coopers kit may be the way to get started.

I am looking for a used, but complete, Coopers home brew kit.

Thanks

Coopers is a good kit, but what they don't tell you is that you should boil the malt extract that comes with the kit, even though "you don't have to". I went with Coopers as a first kit and I highly recommend you start with something else because you will just end up spending more money for better equipment anyway (if you like brewing that is, and I am sure you will!).

Coopers is a good kit, but what they don't tell you is that you should boil the malt extract that comes with the kit, even though "you don't have to". I went with Coopers as a first kit and I highly recommend you start with something else because you will just end up spending more money for better equipment anyway (if you like brewing that is, and I am sure you will!).

fwiw, if you're going to actually boil a hopped LME, it should be as short a boil as possible, lest you wipe out any aroma (first to go) then flavor (next to go) the hop extract is supposed to provide...

Cheers!

Back